can expect from
Fintech Meetup 2023
in Las Vegas.
We are ready for Fintech Meetup 2023 in Las Vegas… Are you?
Fintech Meetup will take place at the Aria in Las Vegas on March 19-22, 2023. This is the fintech networking conference’s third year, but 2023 marks its first year as an in-person event. Since its inception as a virtual event in 2021, Caliber has sponsored and attended Fintech Meetup. While no one has ever attended an in-person Fintech Meetup conference, we are here to tell you what fintechs can expect from the event and where you should prioritize your time for maximum return on investment.
1. Networking Events during Fintech Meetup
Cheers! Here are the receptions and parties our team won’t miss during Fintech Meetup 2023. We always plan with the end (of the day) in mind.
Official Poolside Opening Reception sponsored by Urban FT and located by the pool (Sunday from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.)
Exhibit Hall Reception located in the exhibit hall (Monday from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.)
Happy Hour hosted by Alloy Labs, This Week in Fintech and Spinwheel (Monday from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m.) RSVP here.
Fin & Juice hosted by The Financial Revolutionist and Caliber, sponsored by D.A. Davidson, Torpago and Bowdoin Group (Monday from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.) Request an invitation here.
Fintech Fiesta by Nium at Javier’s (Monday at 7:30 p.m.) Request an invitation here.
Industry Night at Jewel Nightclub (Tuesday from 9:00 to 11:30 p.m.)
2. Expo Spaces at Fintech Meetup
There are 105 exhibitor booths, 9 nooks and approximately 60 company-specific meeting rooms. Here is a full list of exhibiting companies and a map of the event floorplan. There should be lots of hands to shake and plenty of swag to take during Exhibit Hall hours (Monday and Tuesday, 10:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.).
The Financial Revolutionist, the destination for fintech news and intelligence, will be at booth #137, located in the corner of the exhibit hall between Track #4 and the Productivity Lounge. Meet representatives from thefr.com, sign up to receive valuable information and take the unique opportunity to let your voice be heard about the fintech industry and the event. You could be featured on our social channels, newsletters and website!
Caliber will be present at meeting nook (N1) located inside the Productivity Lounge to have 1:1 15-minute marketing & communications consultation chats (not a sales pitch). We want you to walk away with valuable insights for your company’s PR, digital marketing and social media strategy. Grab a 15-minute spot here.
Fintech Meetup has its own unique and useful spots: a mother’s room, shoe shine spot, game room, caricature station and a golf simulator. Stop by their podcast booth – who knows if you might be lucky enough to snag a spot on their broadcast. Scroll down to page 65 (!) on the official agenda for the list of “Fun Things to Do at Fintech Meetup.”
3. Fintech Meetup Keynotes, Speakers & Sessions
When you’re not attending your scheduled meetings or exploring the exhibit hall, there is much to learn from some of the brightest minds in the industry. For a full line-up of keynotes, speakers and sessions at Fintech Meetup in Las Vegas, look here. Some of the sessions our team won’t miss are listed below.
B2B Payments & Finance Solutions 1 (Monday at 8:30 a.m.) Track 2 – B2B Payments & Finance
- Joshua Silver, Founder & CEO, Rainforest
- Oded Zehavi, Co-Founder & CEO, Mesh Payments
- Patrick Reily, Co-Founder, Uplinq Financial Technologies
- Patricia Montesi, Founder & CEO, Qolo
- Matt Parker, Founder & CEO, ModernTax
B2B Payments & Finance Solutions 2 (Monday at 9:15 a.m.) Track 2 – B2B Payments & Finance
- Nick Chandi, Co-Founder & CEO, ForwardAI
- Dmitry Norenko, CEO, upSWOT
- Swapnil Shinde, Co-Founder & CEO, Zeni
- Sandra Blair, CEO, Payverse
- John MacIlwaine, CEO, Highnote
Putting Brands First with Embedded Finance (Monday at 9:15 a.m.) Track 4 – Banking-as-a-Service & Embedded Finance
- Moderator: Jeff Tijssen, Expert Partner, Global Head of FinTech, Bain and Company
- Jennifer Glaspie Lundstrom, CEO, Tandym
- Yuval Brisker, CEO, Alviere
- Rob Schimek, Group CEO, bolttech
What Does the Future Hold for Neobanks and What can we Learn? (Monday at 9:15 a.m.) Track 1 – Consumer Banking & Personal Finance
- Moderator: Mary Wisniewski, Edtor-at-Large, Cornerstone
- Cynthia Kleinbaum, Chief Customer Officer, MoneyLion
- Asya Bradley, Senior Partner, Mendoza Ventures
- Aaron Plante, VP Banking, Chime
How to Respond to BNPL (Monday at 4:40 p.m.) Track 2 – Lending & Credit
- Moderator: Jordan McKee, Director, Fintech Research & Advisory Group, 451 Research
- Lawrence Lin Murata, CEO, Slope
- Nelson Chu, Founder & CEO, Percent
Building a Digital Bank from Scratch (Monday at 5:25 p.m.) Track 3 – Platform, Infrastructure & APIs
- Moderator: Phil Gillman, Chief Product Officer, Vacuumlabs
- Chris Cox, Chief Operating Officer, Apiture
- Michelle Prohaska, Chief Compliance Officer, Nymbus
- Danielle Kane, Director, Small Business Banking, Grasshopper Bank
B2B is Where the Value is in Real-Time Payments (Tuesday at 8:30 a.m.) Track 4 – B2B Payments & Finance
- Moderator: Sanjay Sakhrani, Managing Director/ Equity Analyst, Keefe Bruyette & Woods, A Stifel Company
- Elena Whisler, SVP, Relationship Management, The Clearing House
- Carrie Blankenship, Payments Innovation Principal – Americas, Volante Technologies
- Allison Baller, Vice President and Head of Industry Readiness, FedNow, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
- Yanilsa Gonzalez Ore, Senior Vice President, North America Head, Visa Direct, Visa
Platform Infrastructure & API Solutions 1 (Tuesday at 8:30 a.m.) Track 1 – Platform, Infrastructure & APIs
- Todd Ablowitz, Co-Founder & Co-CEO, Infinicept
- Dev Subrata, Co-Founder & CEO, FidelAPI
- Chermaine Hu, Co-Founder & CFO, Episode Six
- Sunil Madhu, Founder & CEO, Instnt
- Ryan Sandler, CEO, Truework