For many of our clients, this is week two of the new normal in virtual work. Now that their business continuity plans have been established and enacted, they’re starting to look at the calendar and consider how their marketing and communications plans for the coming months will evolve in response to COVID-19. One specific question is regarding the impact on the industry event landscape.
Our sister company, The Financial Revolutionist has been centralizing updates from conference organizers.
What follows is what we’ve learned about a few buzzworthy events originally scheduled for Q1 and Q2, but visit The Financial Revolutionist for the full list and most up-to-date announcements:
- New York FinTech Week – postponed, now Oct. 12-16
- Empire Startups Fintech Conference – postponed, now Oct. 14
- FinTech Sandbox Demo Day – postponed, now Oct. 15
- OnRamp Insurance Conference – cancelled
- The Financial Brand Forum 2020 – postponed, date TBD
- LendIt Fintech USA 2020 – postponed, date TBD
- Collision 2020 – now to be held virtually