The world of events has changed dramatically with the arrival of COVID-19, but many of our favorite events are still set to take place in Q4.
Event organizers are stepping up their game by developing top-notch educational sessions and enabling technology to foster networking opportunities and help you make new connections.
The virtual approach has created a unique opportunity for attendees to join from every corner of the globe – all while saving on travel and the time investment required to attend in person.
As the end of 2020 nears, we’re bringing your attention to 14 fintech events on our radar, including:
- Benzinga Global Fintech Awards (November 10)
- Future Of Fintech Conference (November 16-18)
- FinovateWest (November 23-25)
- Digital Future of Insurance (November 30-December 4)
- Digital Banking (December 7-9)
Click here to see the full event list and view more information like agendas, speaker line-ups and more.